Saturday, January 11, 2014

Needs.

1.  Support.  I need to have you behind me, pushing me as I go.  Never blind, always in the right direction.  Not a cheerleader, a cheer section.  

2.  Love.  Unconditional, unwavering, and doubtless.  I give as I receive.

3.  Conversation.  I want to hear your words.  I need to be spoken to as both a friend and your lover.  I want to know about your day, your dreams, and your doubts.  

4.  Touch.  I want to give and receive touch with no fear of rejection.  I want to hold your hand and stroke your face.  I want you beside me where I can feel your warmth.  I want to be inside you so I can feel your soul.  I need your kiss, it reminds me of what I hope to return to.

5.  Trust.  I do not want doubt, it breeds discontent.  If something goes wrong there may be a good reason.  I will not stray .

6.  Beliefs.  You must have your own beleifs.  Not everything can be easy and you must stand up for yourself if a line is crossed.  Share your beliefs, I need to know what makes you who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment